APStripFiles is a command line application that removes attached or embedded files from PDF documents. It enables you to protect your systems from malicious unwanted PDF file attachments. APStripFiles offers you the option to remove the files from the original PDF document or make a copy of the PDF without the attachment, leaving the original PDF untouched. It can be used on the desktop, a web server or directly on an e-mail server to avoid the transfer of viruses that can be carried by a PDF file attachment. APStripFiles supports the removal of attachments from multiple PDF files using file names or wildcards.
More Products to Consider
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Get fast access to applications, documents, folders, and disks.
- Get iOS-type reverse scrolling for OS X.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Have a single place in your hard-drive to organize your baKno g...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts.
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- GUI for the joinPDF application.
- Clipboard manager.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Bulk text to pdf file converter.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Append linearization to pdf docs.
- Merge multiple PDF documents into one large PDF document.