From Everett Software:
Army physical fitness test score conversion and database. Enter data for each soldier into the database once and update scores after each test. Choose the convert button after entering raw PT scores and point scores are automatically generated. The program has four reports, which can be exported or printed and 'Date of Test' information to identify those needing to be tested. Version 4.1 corrects a date format "bug" and adds another report, graph.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- TextConverter extracts data from PDF or any doc for use in a D...
- Generate test data for large scale database testing automatical...
- Synchronize Microsoft Access data with PostgreSQL server and Po...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform complicated data among different databases.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Take full control of the entire database and application migrat...
- Exchange and convert data between databases, flat files, and OD...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert databases from Oracle format to MS Access.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Turn your Oracle database into an MS Excel spreadsheet.
- Convert your databases from Oracle to Corel Paradox format.
- Transform Oracle databases into TXT files.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Add SQL Server support without rewriting code.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Transform the data to fit your needs and load it into your data...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: