APFT Calculator is an Army Physical Fitness Test calculator. However, it also includes a Tally counter for push up and sit up events, a stopwatch for the two mile run, and a pass or fail body fat calculator. The APFT calculator determines your score based on your age group, gender, number of pushups, number of situps, and your two mile run time per Army standards. The score is returned for each event, along with your overall score and whether you passed or failed. The body fat calculator will give you a pass or fail result when you enter your age group, gender, height in inches, and weight in pounds. The acceptable height range for males is 60-80 inches and 58-80 inches for females, per Army regulations.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage and organize your recipes into cookbooks.
- Calculate body mass index for men.
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...