From Boray Software:
ALM is an innovative calendar and alarm clock program. What's displayed in the main window is a long list of notes with the coming week focused. You can easily scroll up or down when you want to see more. Or use the search box. One long list, no notes are hidden inside pages of months or days like in other calendars. For every note, it also says how many days that are left until the date. The notes are color coded depending on the type: There are non-repeating notes, notes repeating every year as well as weekly notes and alarms. Birthdays are calculated automatically.
What's new in this version: Version 6.7.6 has added a new button in the alarm window.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Enhance fonts, colors, backgrounds, and functions of your compu...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Get reminders with a talking alarm clock.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- An easy to use timezone, timesync, calendar, wallpaper and alar...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Get an appointment calendar and an alarm for your desktop.
- Display time and date on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Play alarms as a text message, sound, music, or video.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Get various tools such as magnifier and color picker for your c...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create quick reminders for small upcoming tasks.
- Adjust images for your desktop wallpaper and get reminders from...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Get a replacement for standard Windows tray clock with 3D looks...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content