From AE Mobile:
AE FreeCell Solitaire is a simple game for Windows 8. Its a classic FreeCell game for fun. The main purpose of the game is to have 4 home cells with cards in ascending order from Ace to King in each suit. You may using the free cells as placeholders. There are 4 free cells, each can hold one card temporarily. Initially, 52 cards are dealt to the tableau in eight piles, facing up all of the cards. And you can see what cards are underneath the top cards. Move cards to cascades in descending order with alternating colors.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Entertain and familiarize your toddler with alphabets, shapes, ...
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Create, organize, and manage flashcards on your Windows 8 devic...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Create or edit customized flash cards.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Create Bingo cards in three easy steps.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.