This program is actually an analog-to-digital converter. It is intended to digitise the signal coming from the soundboard. There are two modes of operation: (i) input-signal (oscillograph) mode and (ii) spectrometer mode - can be used as the recording device of a spectrometer IKS-29.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Convert video files into iPod compatible format.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Convert MP3, MP2, and WAV files to the WMA format.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Compare differences, manage duplicates, count items, and import...
- Convert your photos into various image formats.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Convert a transparent PNG to normal and masked BMP file.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert video files into MP3 format.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Convert RealMedia(*.RM,*.RMVB) files to AVI, MPEG, DVD, MP4, 3G...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Convert your HTML code to use with ASP.
- Convert video files between various formats.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Convert multiple WAV files to MP3 format and vice versa.