ACDSee Pro for Mac is a fast, flexible photography workflow application.
This beta version supports more than 40 popular image formats, including the latest RAW formats, and allows users to view, manage, process and print images.
Additional features planned for subsequent beta releases of ACDSee Pro for Mac include non-destructive image processing.
Top Features Include:
-Speed you expect from ACDSee products
- Direct access to images on hard drive and connected devices
- Built from the ground up for Mac
- Flexible image management
- Ultra-fast viewing of photos, videos and more
- Precision image processing in real time
What's new in this version:
ACDSee Pro for Mac Beta 1.3 features the all-new Process mode, which includes some of the long-anticipated editing features planned for the full product.
Other Improvements Beta 1.3 also includes the following:
- Support for managing files on external devices, even when those devices are no longer connected
- Support for importing from and managing files on WIA cameras and devices
- Database optimization and maintenance
- Improvements t... See all new features »