The best companion for your desk phone.
ABDialer is a smart software utility to automate the process of dialing phone numbers stored on the Mac OS X Address Book contacts. With a single click, it can dial the phone, avoiding the user to manually type phone numbers. No more misspelled numbers, just pick up the phone and talk. ABDialer can use any standard modem or mobile phone connected to the Macintosh and, optionally, it can play touch-tones directly to the phone using the computer speaker.
Main features include:
- Compatible with almost all analog modems, including the Macintosh Internal Modem
- Works with every mobile phone (Bluetooth, IrDa, etc.) recognized by Mac OS X
- Can optionally use the speaker to play DTMF touch-tones directly to the phone
- Smart dial rules and de-prefix technology to support phone rules for any country
- Predefined and customizables settings for all countries on world
- Include the ABDialer Menu to show the phonebook in main menu bar
- AppleScript support to be used as dialer from other applications
- Services menu to dial from Cocoa and Carbon enabled applications
- Ability to recognize "talking numbers" and ABCD touch-tones
- Always syncronized with Address Book changes
- Option to run as menu only without dock icon.
- Complete help and user guide integrated with the Mac OS X Help System
- Setup Assistant to do a step by step configuration
- Selectable user interface (brushed metal or Aqua)
What's new in this version:
- Added support for Address Book Groups
- Added a better support for Company items (Panther only)
- Fixed a bug causing an error in ABDialer menu
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Enhanced some appearance details