From Macron software:
The best companion for your desk phone, just got better.
ABDialer is a smart software utility to automate the process of dialing phone numbers stored on the Mac OS X Address Book contacts. With a single click, it can dial the phone, avoiding the user to manually type phone numbers. No more misspelled numbers, just pick up the phone and talk. ABDialer can use any standard modem or mobile phone connected to the Macintosh and, optionally, it can play touch-tones directly to the phone using the computer speaker. It's highly configurable and can also be used as an external dialer for virtually all applications. Main features includes:
- Compatible with almost all analog modems, including the Macintosh Internal Modem
- Works with every mobile phone (Bluetooth, IrDa, etc.) recognized by Mac OS X
- Can optionally use the speaker to play DTMF touch-tones directly to the phone
- Smart dial rules and de-prefix technology to support phone rules for any country
- Include a Plug-In to dial within Address Book
- iCal integration for dial scheduling
- iChat integration to automatically set the iChat status
- iTunes integration to automatically play/pause
- SMS composing and sending using iChat/AIM gateway
- Predefined and customizables settings for all countries on world
- Include the ABDialer Menu to show the phonebook in main menu bar
- AppleScript support to be used as dialer from other applications
- Services menu to dial from Cocoa and Carbon enabled applications
- Ability to recognize "talking numbers" and ABCD touch-tones
- Always syncronized with Address Book changes
- Support for multiple Locations with easy switching
- Option to run as menu only without dock icon
- Complete help and user guide integrated with the Mac OS X Help System
- Setup Assistant to do a step by step configuration
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug causing a crash when using the hang-up hotkey
- Hotkeys for dial and hung-up are now optional and user selectable
- Updated the Address Book plugin to provide more info on calls
- Calls performed from Address Book are now saved on Recent Calls
- Fixed minor bugs
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Calculate your auto loan using variable rates, taxes, and other...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 13 votes
Current version:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"The problem is that Apple modem is not compatible Lion"
Version: ABDialer 2.3.1
Does exactly what it says and what I need. I did not find anything comparable.
It lacks some options in the dial rules.
Works great for me on Lion. The problem is that Apple modem is not compatible with Lion. I am now using a USRobotics modem model 5637.
"Works with Snow Leopard. Crashes on Launch with Lion"
Version: ABDialer 2.3.1
Works well with Snow Leopard
Does not work with Lion (for me)
In email, Developer claims it works with Lion. But on two different machines it crashes on Launch since I did the Lion upgrade.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content