From ABBYY USA Software House:
ABBYY Screenshot Reader is an easy-to-use tool for capturing anything on screen--instantly! Just point and click and create snapshots from Web sites, documents, images, error messages, file menus, flash demos--if it's on the screen, it can be captured. Turn screenshots into editable Microsoft Word, and Excel documents, image files or email attachments. Powered with data transformation with unsurpassed accuracy, ABBYY Screenshot Reader allows users to take snapshots of anything on screen, save it, convert it or email it with a simple click of the mouse.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Access your e-mail, contacts, and appointment from everywhere i...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Create an audio name file and share it with others.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Automate repetitive typing in any application.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Plan your work, track your goals, and manage your contacts usin...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content