From ABBYY USA Software House:
ABBYY Screenshot Reader is an easy-to-use tool for capturing anything on screen--instantly! Just point and click and create snapshots from Web sites, documents, images, error messages, file menus, flash demos--if it's on the screen, it can be captured. Turn screenshots into editable Microsoft Word, and Excel documents, image files or email attachments. Powered with data transformation with unsurpassed accuracy, ABBYY Screenshot Reader allows users to take snapshots of anything on screen, save it, convert it or email it with a simple click of the mouse.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Rotate your JPEG images and photos without affecting quality.
- Access your e-mail, contacts, and appointment from everywhere i...
- Create an audio name file and share it with others.
- Edit Wiki-based files.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Create photo galleries.
- Automate repetitive typing in any application.
- Plan your work, track your goals, and manage your contacts usin...
- Export or import images from PDF files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content