From Useless Creations:
Get into the Christmas spirit with this jolly 3D screensaver which features Santa delivering presents in his sleigh. However, Santa is a slacker, so as the reindeer pull his fat butt thru the sky, his friendly elf sidekick does all the hard work! With heaps of configuration options including a countdown to Christmas day, and over 50 Christmas carols as background music that will really set your teeth on edge, this is fun for the whole family! Features:
- 3D Cartoonish characters, and lots of different camera angles so you never quite see the same thing twice.
- A real-time 3D, randomly generated town with houses, trees, snowmen and smoking chimneys for Santa to climb down.
- Over 50 Christmas tunes as background music. Select the one you like, or have random tunes playing, or turn them off altogether.
- Countdown to Christmas day so you know how long you have to wait for your presents!
- Lots of options so you can select how intense the snow storm is, how many reindeer are pulling the sleigh, and many more options!
What's new in this version: Fixes problems with music under Snow Leopard.
More Products to Consider
- View a near-real-time high-resolution image of Earth on your de...
- Screensaver runs QuickTime & Flash movies.
- Display your screensaver as your desktop background.
- Realistic 3D fish swim around your desktop.
- An uplifting screensaver to put you in a good mood.
- Like Berkeley's old After Dark.
- Add a clock screensaver with real-time minutes dropped into wat...
- Watch the Matrix code in 3D.
- Create screen savers for the Macintosh easily.
- Large collection of classic screensavers.
- Travel through a tunnel on your desktop with configurable color...
- Turn your OS X desktop into a realistic-looking 3D aquarium.
- Screensaver that draws fractal images.
- Run a screensaver as a desktop picture.
- 3D modeler for quick, easy, simple, yet robust 3d modeling.
- Detect which music is playing and displays cover art and detail...
- Displays black screen with transparency.
- Turn 2D elements to 3D rendered artwork.
- Customize energy saver settings for individual apps.
- Create cartoon-like 3D objects from 2D environment.
- Dive into the ocean on your desktop.
- Watch the Matrix code on your screen.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Realistic 3D marine fish aquarium screen saver.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: