A fully integrated job cost accounting package for contractors, priced affordably to compete with anything on the market. It includes Job Costing, General Ledger, Payroll, Receivable, Payables, Report Generator, Contact Manager, Forecasting/Modeling. The software is ideal for small and startup companies, but there are alternate versions to handle much larger companies. The software will grow with your company. Each CD includes comprehensive multimedia training, a wizard to help you get started, and the best help file in the industry. Version 6.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Manage your business accounting records.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage your chart of accounts and generate financial reports.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Record leaves of employees along with leave application and lea...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Track time spent on payroll and projects.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage the tasks assigned to jobs using pre-configured Master T...
- Control your inventory and manage catalogs, sales, and orders.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage your business and accounting needs.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Start accounting right away and then grows your operations as y...
- Manage the finances of your business and generate reports.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Calculate job costs and track all the related information.
- Make your business more profitable and easier to manage by auto...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content