A Musical Tutorial specifications
What's new in version 3.0
- New Studio / Multi User Mode allows detailed tracking of up to 75 students / users showing results for their last 100 musical exercises.
- Studio Mode features include, Enable / Disable Studio Mode, User Sign-in, Detailed User/ Student Tracking, Password Protection & Specify Items to Password.
- To initially enable User Sign-in, click "Studio / Multi User" on the main menu then click "Enable User Sign-in".
- User Log now allows viewing of the original log or viewing / printing of detailed user tracking log with sort capabilities and printing options.
- Some message box sounds that where too attention grabbing have been quieted.
- Sight Reading Drill no longer resets the timer when help is given.
- Button options for Intervals Ear Training exercise are more intuitive.
- Scales / Chords: viewing minor melodic scales now has a "Repeat Scale" button.
- Music Symbol Game: mouse pointer no longer remains in "Wait Mode' after selecting certain options.
- Music Symbol Game: an incorrect location drag-drop now properly resets music symbol choice.
- Music Symbol Game: Empty music symbol labels after correct answer now disable properly.
- Music Symbol Game: Help label flashes to draw attention.
- "Skip" message box no longer delays after a question is skipped and correct answer shown.
- Help File now correctly lists "Ear Training Activities" under "Ear Training" instead of "Technical".
- Tool Button Labels now appear closer to the appropriate button for certain selections.
- Double quote error in "Print String" now fixed.
- Scale Identification: "Play Scale Button" now disables until correct answer given.
- Piano keyboard displays correctly if using Windows "Large Fonts" option.
- Piano Game: Note face answer indicator appears centered, not incorrectly aligned.
- Note Identification Exercises: sharps and flats no longer are overlapped by option buttons if "User Level" is set to "Advanced".
- Setup for User Level and Note Type now have pictorial option buttons.
- Publisher Ronald Swerdfeger
- Publisher web site http://www.RonsSpot.com
- Release date January 01, 2012
- Date added January 09, 2012
- Version 3.0
- Operating systems Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 2.73MB
- File name MTWIN_install.exe
- Total Downloads 2,170
- Downloads last week 11
- License model Free to try
- Limitations Limited functionality
- Price $24.95