Shmoop's analysis is everything you need to dig into and better understand the book for your upcoming class, paper, test, book club meeting, whatever. Our content goes deeply into the who's, what's, when's, where's and why's of the book. It is written for today's student and the life-long learner alike in an edgy and smart tone and is anything but boring.
Take the built-in Quiz-o-Rama as a pre-test review or just for kicks. Gain fame and glory by climbing the ranks of the leader board. Then, challenge your friends to join the fray and match their wits against yours.
Key features include:
- Story overview and chapter summaries
- Analysis of important quotes
- Plot analysis
- Character analysis
- Themes and how they come into play in the story
- Study questions to inspire thought and debate
- Quiz-o-Rama to test your knowledge and challenge your friends (via Facebook Connect)
- Top 10 High Score leader board to see how you rank
Have a question or idea? Let us know: email@example.com
Become a better lover (of literature, history, life). See many sides to the argument. Find your writing groove. Understand how lit and history are relevant today. Show your brain a good time.
Shmoop (http://www.shmoop.com) offers fun, smart, plain-spoken study guides and teacher resources. Our guides are written by Ph.D. and Masters students from top U.S. universities like Stanford, Harvard, and UC Berkeley.
Shmoops mission: To make learning more fun and relevant for students in the digital age.