by Charles Dickens
Charles John Huffam Dickens pen-name "Boz", was the foremostEnglish novelist of the Victorian era, as well as a vigorous socialcampaigner. Considered one of the English language's greatestwriters, he was acclaimed for his rich storytelling and memorablecharacters, and achieved massive worldwide popularity in hislifetime. Later critics, beginning with George Gissing and G. K.Chesterton, championed his mastery of prose, his endless inventionof memorable characters and his powerful social sensibilities. Yethe has also received criticism from writers such as George HenryLewes, Henry James, and Virginia Woolf, who list sentimentality,implausible occurrence and grotesque characters as faults in hisoeuvre. The popularity of Dickens' novels and short stories hasmeant that none have ever gone out of print. Dickens wroteserialised novels, which was the usual format for fiction at thetime, and each new part of his stories would be eagerly anticipatedby the reading public.
Your Mobile Apps Inc. has developed the outstanding ebook reader for iPhone. It includes following features:
* Reading Anywhere - No internet needed
* Easy Navigation - Well organized chapters
* Customizable Reading Experience - Adjustable fonts, size, text and background colors
* Night Mode - For reading in dimly lit environments
* Bookmarks - Bookmark your favorites chapters and reading progress
* Restore Last View - When re-launched, you're returned to the exact location you were last at while reading
More and more features will be added into future updates.