Advanced System Protector
A newer version of Advanced System Protector is available.Or, Learn More About Advanced System Protector
Full user review
"Keep away. Finds 15 "infections" on a two-day XP."
Support is really available.
Far too many.
1.Finds 15 "infections" on a two-day XP. Legitimate Microsoft and Dell files.
2. The old key was invalid on a newly installed XP. Forced me to send them a screenshot of the error message, before they sent in a new key.
3. Silently changes IE security settings to enable scripts.
4. Real-time protection is useless and actually enables hackers to download files.
5.Refund is "30 days past"
6. During the ASP scan, NIS blocks a threat "Suspicious Cloud2".
After ASP update, NIS ran its "repair installation"
7. Zemana says ASP (and ASO from the same Systweak guys)injects codes
Keep away from it. Good protection may look like NIS(or AVG), Zemana, Malwarebytes, Spybot, Outpost(Compatible with NIS, strange as it may seem)