A newer version of IrfanView is available.Or, Learn More About IrfanView
Full user review
"Simple but very good"
Very fast and easy to learn. Does a lot of things very well. Handles my photo editing for about 70% of the photos with no muss, no fuss. (For the other 30% I have to fire up a heavy-duty editor.)
One of my favorites. I insist all my friends get it, too.