Full user review
"Not my first choice"
It's free, I guess that counts as a pro. About all I could come up with.
Several outlined below in the summary section.
1. Doesn't work nearly as well as the "MacUpdate" app which performs the same function.
2. Misses too many pieces of software which have been updated. And that's surprising to me since the roots of this program (and even some of the people) came from the superb (defunct) VersionTracker.
3. Can't alter the frequency of checking for updates to anything but four hours (or a day, week, month)
4. Skip update function doesn't stick (meaning after a cycle or two on the skip list, the software will show up again as needing updated)
5. Error reports to the developer go into a black hole and are never answered
6. I will admit though, it's slowly getting better but sure has taken a long time