UPDATE September 26, 2011: This offer has now ended.
Ever wanted to know how you to download music from some of the most popular music and video sites? Now you can in just a couple of clicks. Musicjacker 2 is a program that allows you to download music from some of the most popular music and video sites such as MySpace, YouTube, SoundCloud, and Hype Machine, letting you download music that may otherwise be hard to find. In addition, it also features a unique feature called MusicScraper, which allows you to search for the name of an artist or a song, so you can always check to see if the site has the song you want to download.
Take a look at some of the key features and see how you can get your groove back:
- Download multiple songs at a time, meaning you'll be able to get music even quicker
- Musicjacker 2 will automatically try to tag your songs. It also features a tag editor to correct any that are wrong. For instance, is the artist listed as the song title and vice versa? Is the song title all in lower-case? These can be fixed with the click of a button.
- You can also listen to a song before downloading it by double-clicking on it while in the Media Finder.
- Supports all popular audio formats, so there's no need to convert songs after you've downloaded them. It currently supports MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, M4A and AC3.
- MusicScraper feature enables you to search for the name of an artist or a song and shows you the results, allowing you to download the song you want.
- Services like YouTube offer an array of different formats for their content. Musicjacker 2 will always download the highest-quality content available.
For three days only, you can grab a copy of Musicjacker 2 for just $1.99. Exclusively available on CNET, the promotion starts now and expires 11:59 PM PDT on Sunday, September 25, 2011.