UPDATE: August 22, 2011: This offer has now ended.
Please note that this offer is only good for PC's.
It'll never happen to me. As much as we'd like to believe that to be true, things do happen. If something was to happen to you or your family member tomorrow, is there a way for your loved ones to access some of the most critical information to help them continue on with their lives?
Preparing for the worst is not the easiest thing to think about, but today, we bring you a special offer on an app that not only safely secures your most important documents in case disaster strikes, but it also helps you manage your day-to-day life, making it easy for you to organize your finances, private user information, and health records. For three days only, you can get MyInfosafe at 66 percent off the lowest price ever offered at just $9.95 (orig.$29.95).
Rated 4.5 stars by CNET, MyInfosafe keeps all of your information secure, using a 192-bit encryption and creates your own personal data warehouse that is password-protected in your PC, not in the cloud like many other online storage solutions out there. Most importantly, as you continue to organize all of your personal assets, finances, employment history and health information in one place, it will become a complete record of your life to help you easily manage and access them at time of need.
Check out some of its key benefits and what it can do for you:
- Create a secure place for important personal information you prefer not to store online (e.g. user IDs and passwords, credit card information).
- It's a place where loved ones can go to manage your estate if something should happen to you.
- USB backup feature allows you to keep important information on a USB stick.
- Create and manage a simple budget, know your net worth, and keep track of your investments.
- Track your health events and prescriptions, so you can easily access them in case of an emergency.
Take advantage of this special offer now and have all of your information readily available for your loved ones if something should happen to you. Exclusively available on CNET for 66 percent off--this offer is valid now until 11:59 p.m. PT on Sunday, August 21, 2011.