UPDATE July 12, 2011: This offer has now ended.
Problem: I can't get the videos I took on my digital camera to play on my iPhone and other devices. Is there an easy way to do this and how?
Solution: There are many apps out there that will solve this problem for you, but here is one that allows you to convert your files of all popular formats, so you can play your home videos or audio files on your iPhones, iPads, Android phones, or game consoles like the XBox or PlayStation. And it's 75 percent off for just three days .
Xilisoft Video Converter actually comes in three editions--Standard, Platinum and Ultimate. Standard and Platinum editions have limited features, but with Ultimate being the highest level product, it gives you full access to all the converter and editing tools you need to play your videos anywhere. With everyone's needs being slightly different, it's possible you might not need all the features the Ultimate provides, but at 75 percent off, why wouldn't you just get a copy of the Ultimate? With this special offer, Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate edition is just $14.95, saving you $45 from the MSRP price of $59.95, and it costs less than the Standard and Platinum editions.
Here are some of the key features of Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate:
- Convert HD and SD video formats: AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP.
- Convert between audio formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, etc.
- Convert video to iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Xbox, mobile phone, MP4 players,Google phones, Apple iPad, iPad2.
- Edit videos, clip, merge, or split files.
- Add watermarks, subtitles, or sound tracks to videos.
Note that this 75-percent off promotion is exclusively available on CNET. This offer expires 11:59 p.m. PT on Monday, July 11, 2011.