On the generous side, none of us knows what we'd do if our homes suddenly caught fire.
On the less generous side, there's been a series of incidents in which people risked their lives -- and in one case lost it -- by trying to retrieve electronic items from burning buildings.
The latest comes from St. Paul, Minn. As the Pioneer Press reports, firemen were called to a burning basement apartment.
Inside the smoke-filled living room, they found a couple grappling with their flat-screen's wires, in a desperate attempt to take it with them.
As St. Paul … Read more