A 8085 simulator with stepper motor interfacing and single step debug support. Clearly displays the state of the flags, stack and the registers. Each instruction being executed is clearly displayed. Also includes load and save options and comes with 10 sample programs. Version 1.2 includes bug-fixes and better documentation.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Define your own motor cycles and drive them through the taiga.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Handle stepper motor step and direction drive from your LPT por...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn the basics of electromechanical systems and design them y...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Race a motorcycle through a series of obstacles, gathering obje...
- Understand CCNA concepts and terms using prep questions and fla...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Design, build, and view railroad in real-time.
- Learn, use, solve, design, and compete with this Virtual Rubik'...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Generate, manage, and register your existing domains.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- View the state of flags, stack, and registers using an 8085 sim...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Simulate iPhone Web Browser interface on your PC.
- Learn how to register and unregister OLE Controls.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content