A 8085 simulator with stepper motor interfacing and single step debug support. Clearly displays the state of the flags, stack and the registers. Each instruction being executed is clearly displayed. Also includes load and save options and comes with 10 sample programs. Version 1.2 includes bug-fixes and better documentation.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Learn and understand eye-related diseases.
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Create applications in a powerful text editor, featuring syntax...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Perform computationally intensive tasks in an interactive mathe...
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Take this classic DOS games to go.
- Play and get statistics of your chances of winning.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Edit, build, run and debug programs.
- Tool for expecting parents searching for names.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content