With 7GIF you can play back animated GIFs, never heard of them? GIFs are these little videoclips which are often found all over the web. On Windows XP and Windows 8 Modern UI, the system's image viewer is able to play them, but you have no control over the animation, you can't pause, rewind or save a specific frame, and in Windows 7 and Vista animated GIFs are not played at all. 7GIF is born to fill this gap. With 7GIF you will be able to display and play back animated GIFs and do much more as well. It also includes many options to control the animation, just like an actual media player: play, pause, stop, speed up, slow down, zoom or view frame by frame. 7GIF is full of features, controlling the animation is only the beginning, you can also play GIFs in full screen mode, print\save specific frames or all of them and navigate through all GIF files inside a folder with a single mouse click! 7GIF is also very customizable, with many options, it support Jump List features like tasks, thumbnail buttons and recents opened files. Oh and 7GIF is available in for 4 languages: English, Italian, French and Spanish. If you want to play back animated GIFs outside of your web browser, then 7GIF is the perfect software for you. And don't forget that it's completely free: no registration required, no ads, no shareware or adware hidden in the setup, just 7GIF.
What's new in this version:
- Optimizations, bug fixes and tweaks;
- The taskbar preview on Windows 7 (and newer versions) now previews only the picture area instead of the whole window of 7GIF;
- When deleting a GIF from 7GIF, the standard Windows Recycle Bin dialog box will now appear, if it's enabled in Windows;
- Added a new tab in the "About 7GIF" window with links to our social Networks official profiles;
- Added the new tab "Advanced" to the "Advanced settings" w... See all new features »