With 7GIF you can play back animated GIFs, never heard of them? GIFs are these little videoclips which are often found all over the web. On Windows XP and Windows 8 Modern UI, the system's image viewer is able to play them, but you have no control over the animation, you can't pause, rewind or save a specific frame, and in Windows 7 and Vista animated GIFs are not played at all. 7GIF is born to fill this gap. With 7GIF you will be able to display and play back animated GIFs and do much more as well. It also includes many options to control the animation, just like an actual media player: play, pause, stop, speed up, slow down, zoom or view frame by frame. 7GIF is full of features, controlling the animation is only the beginning, you can also play GIFs in full screen mode, print\save specific frames or all of them and navigate through all GIF files inside a folder with a single mouse click! 7GIF is also very customizable, with many options, it support Jump List features like tasks, thumbnail buttons and recents opened files. 7GIF is available in for 4 languages: English, Italian, French and Spanish. If you want to play back animated GIFs outside of your web browser, then 7GIF is the perfect software for you.
What's new in this version:
- Languages are now external files and can be edited or deleted at will;
- Added a frame counter when navigating an animation frame by frame;
- When the option "Resize the window of 7GIF to fit the loaded GIF file size" is enabled, the window will now resizes even if the new GIF is smaller than the previous one;
- You can now exit the full screen mode by pressing the ESC key;
- You can now toggle full screen mode by pressing ALT+ENTER;
- You can no... See all new features »