From Evan RG Games:
59 Second NCAA Football Simulation game uses just a few clicks of the mouse to simulate a college football game. The simulation uses a few grades for offense, offensive efficiency, defense and home field advantage to simulate a result. It's not EA's NCAA Football, but if you enjoy quickly simulating a full season or playing a BCS Play-off, you might get a kick out of it. There is also a built-in editor to change the team ratings, which is helpful since these ratings and bowl games are from 2010.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Simulate an 8-team playoff assumed to occur after the 2011 foot...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Take on the kids from across the fence in a snowball slugfest.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play a matching game and discover sea turtles and other aquatic...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Get a makeshift scoreboard that can only be controlled by a key...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play 3d truck racing game.