From Vinny's A1 Store:
100 easy, 100 medium, 100 hard, 100 very hard,and 100 very very hard puzzles with solutions. This is a pdf ebook, Adobe reader is needed to view it. This version is a first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is a first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Assist in solving your Sudoku puzzle games and prevent common m...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Solve different Sudoku puzzles.
- Create an unlimited number of new puzzles and solve them.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Generate and solve Sudoku puzzles, get hints if necessary.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Create, learn, and share Sudoku puzzles.
- Create and solve sudoku puzzles with tips.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Receive assistance in solving Sudoku puzzles.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get sudoku puzzles for kids and improve their thinking skills.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Find all answers to your questions how to cope with diabetes.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Solve Sudoku puzzles.
- Generate, play, print, export, and solve Sudoku- and WORDOKU-pu...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"500 free sudoku puzzles to print and solve (with solutions)"
Version: 500 Sudoku Puzzles Ebook 1
It's free and it includes solutions.
You need to print each puzzle and then solve it with
pencil and paper.
The first page of the download is not a title page, so
I wasn't sure I had downloaded the proper item. The
first puzzle is on page 2.