From 4Media Software Studio:
4Media Ringtone Maker for Mac allows you to convert almost any video and audio formats to ringtones in MP3, WAV, M4R, AMR, M4A, or OGG format for your iPhone, BlackBerry, Google phones, Windows Mobile devices, and other mobile phone brands (including Nokia, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, LG, HTC). You can make any file segment as ringtone and customize ringtones with added fade-in and fade-out effects.
What's new in this version: Fix bugs
More Products to Consider
- Make your fantasy football draft feel like an NFL draft.
- Improve system-wide audio quality.
- Flutter is Kinect for Mac. It uses HAND GESTURES detected via b...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Make and add ringtones to your iPhone.
- Disketch is a free CD and DVD disc labeling software for Mac.
- Disguise your identity or voice for online games and chats.
- View and organize your maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks and ...
- Transcribe recorded music.
- TVMOBiLi DLNA media streamer.
- Record your voice, display pitch in graph, and identify problem...
- Train your guitar skills.
- Meme generator: quickly create catchy image captions.
- Write, arrange, print, play music.
- Video search engine and the easiest way to access full-length v...
- Format conversion between various audios for meeting diversifie...
- Convert QuickTime files to another format.
- Learn to tune your guitar and organize tablatures.
- Flexible remote control. Use it with your Mac your iPhone.
- For their digital sound recording devices.
- Convert most popular video formats into 3GP format.
- DV playout server.
- Listen to and record free Internet radio.
- Take your fantasy football draft party into PrimeTime with draf...