From Vladimir Galouchko:
3DFieldPro is a contouring plotting and 4D-3D data program. It converts your data into contour maps, surface or volume plots. 3DFieldPro allows create the contours (isolines) on surface and isosurfaces in volume from regular data set or scattered points. All aspects of 2D or 3D maps can be customized to produce exactly the presentation you want.
More Products to Consider
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Plot drill hole/sample maps and contour maps.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Perform quick visual data trend analysis.
- Get an application for the simulation of wind over complex topo...
- Display sun, moon, and other astronomy information.
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Create a large amount of random but real-looking data.
- Create, edit and visualize in 3D space digital terrain models.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Who Cares, the Installer Sucks"
Version: 3DFieldPro 3.8.7
- Nice freeware contouring program
- Installer ignored my "Decline" prompts and installed a POS toolbar and changed my search engine to Bing. The ****, CNET?
CNET the **** you pulling son? I know how to click "decline", but apparently that doesn't actually do anything. If you want the program, find a better site. Very disappointed in CNET.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content