3D Video Converter
A newer version of 3D Video Converter is available.Or, Learn More About 3D Video Converter
Full user review
"Very amazing easy to use software for the 3rd dimension"
- Very easy to use
- Can be used for many types of display without any special requirements e.g. LCD, CRT, TFT and also for projectors
- Very cool for use in home cinema
- Many file formats are supported
- Great device compatibility
- You can only use the converter software with Microsoft Windows, currently there are no versions for Linux or Mac available
Easy to use software:
Simply open the program and click on "Open", choose your video file you want to convert to 3D or simply drag and drop the file to the program's window. The conversion works fully automatically. After the conversion has finished it will automatically play the 3D video. The only thing you need to watch it in 3D are simple red-cyan-glasses.
The software works well with Windows Vista and Windows 7, sadly there are no versions for Linux or Mac. The file formats you can import cover the widest range of the well known formats. You can convert files directly on portable devices like the IPhone, Zune, the PSP and many more.
The biggest advantage is that there are no requirements for the display system because of the used red-cyan-effect. You can use every LCD, TFT, CRT or projector to view the 3D videos. That's much better than many other programs which require your monitor to be able to display the video with 120Hz or more and then flickering around.