3D PGN Player is a program that leverages 3D technology to present chess move sequences loaded from a PGN (Portable Game Notation) files on an animated chessboard. It may be used by people who want to improve their chess skills by analyzing games that were played by the professional chessplayers. Main features: parsing files in PGN format, pausing and resuming, changing camera position (even while playing), setting the move duration, setting the pause length between moves
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Enjoy playing an online bingo game.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Solve magic mah-jongg puzzles in an ancient tower.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Design constructive solid geometry (CSG) objects.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Create your own 3D games effortlessly.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Play 3D pinball game on your PC.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This program seems to be a prebeta test."
Version: 3D PGN Player 1.0
It is free to download.
1) Standard PGN files will not load.
2) Graphics are horrible.
3) Help is non existent.
1) Screen controls for positioning are poor.
2) No desktop shortcut... the program file was found in a nameless subdirectory of c:/program files.
It is a waste of time to try this.
This is a great idea and I sincerely hope that the author can fix all the bugs and install a help file before uploading it again.