From Tetra 4D:
3D PDF Converter for Acrobat X Pro enables CAD, CAM, and CAE users to convert virtually any CAD file to a highly compressed 3D PDF file to enable 3D-based collaboration and CAD data interoperability. Increase engineering productivity by sharing Adobe PDF files containing precise geometry and product manufacturing information with users of free Adobe Reader software to mark up 3D designs, or leverage Adobe PDF files for downstream manufacturing processes without having to buy CAD translators.
3D PDF Converter is the Adobe recommended solution for publishing, sharing, reviewing, and annotating 3D designs in light weight intelligent documents. Try it today and see the results for yourself.
What's new in this version: Version 3.5 updates include CATIA V6, CATIA V5, NX, Creo, Pro E, Step, STL, IGES and more
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Create interactive 3D PDF files from 3D files.
- Create, share, and publish rich interactive 3D PDF documents.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Read PDF documents in 3D, convert Word & Excel files to PDF, an...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Decrypt Adobe PDF owner security to allow edit, print, and copy...
- Learn and understand Search Engine Optimization and other relat...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Encrypt files and programs to protect your personal data.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Change the summary information of PDF files.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Create and customize your invoices.
- Automate the process of password protecting PDF documents.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Convert text files to PDF format.
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content