From 3DA Systems:
3D PDF Converter for Revit is an integrated software working within the Revit environment that enables users to publish rich, interactive, 3D PDF files are up to 97% smaller than the original Revit 3D models. Creating 3D PDFs of your Revit designs allows you to share all your design and construction data with anyone, anywhere with the free Adobe Reader, enabling everyone on the extended team to participate in the building information modeling process (BIM), without the need to own expensive CAD software or proprietary viewers.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Convert video files into iPod compatible format.
- Convert MP3, MP2, and WAV files to the WMA format.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Compare differences, manage duplicates, count items, and import...
- Convert your photos into various image formats.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Convert a transparent PNG to normal and masked BMP file.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Convert video files into MP3 format.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Convert RealMedia(*.RM,*.RMVB) files to AVI, MPEG, DVD, MP4, 3G...
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Convert your HTML code to use with ASP.
- Convert video files between various formats.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Convert multiple WAV files to MP3 format and vice versa.
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
- Convert a single PNG file or several files from the command lin...