3D Flash Animator
Full user review
"Easy, Intuitive, Brilliant"
1. Easy to use: if you examine the samples/example files, then you start to get the architecture of a 3DFA file, and how to set yours up. Once I got it, only after an afternoon, I was off and creating my animations. There were a few goof ups, until I really understood it.
2. Intuitive: Once I understood it, it was very very easy to create a complicated interactive animation.
3. Brilliant: The animations I was able to create, a sort of do-it-yourself adventure (but not as exciting since it was architectural illustration) was so easy to do in 3DFA, but nearly impossible to do with Koolmoves or Adobe (or rather, it would have taken me days or weeks to figure out in those programs).
Out of all the flash software I downloaded over the last few months 3DFA was by far the easiest and most relevant to my work.
1. Hasn't been updated in years...and I don't know if that means that the producer(s) of the software are going to forget about it...I hope not.
2. For each purchase, you only get two registration numbers. This might sound acceptable, but you should know that if you buy a new computer, then that means you need a second registration number. Or if you have to do a factory restore (like I just did), then you've got to request your second registration number.
What this means is that if they ever go out of business, then you're pretty much screwed from ever using it again (if you get a new computer anyway).
It is an amazing piece of software, for the price, and can do some really fun and exciting things.
I found it incredibly easy, and intuitive, and I'm not a coder or programmer, I'm a 3D guy.