From FancyBytes Software:
Decorate your desktop with an amazing new 3D fish screensaver. See 38 extremely realistic fish, 7 unique peaceful underwater scenes, a multitude of corals, sea plants, underwater objects and other creatures! This screensaver is specially designed to plunge you into the serenity of the aquatic world. You can become a virtual diver swimming through the water and exploring underwater life from an underwater perspective. There are thousands of square feet of picturesque landscapes for exploration, relaxing undersea light, and calming music. It's a wonderful diversion after a busy day. Beautify your desktop and vary your day by diving into the warm depths of the tropical sea!
More Products to Consider
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Bring the beauty of African Serengeti wild life to your monitor...
- Bring underwater world to your desktop.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Watch breathtaking animated waterfall with eagles soaring above...
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Display a golden spinning cross with reflecting colors.
- Decorate your screen with a beautiful waterfall screensaver.
- Decorate your desktop with a Veep TV show screensaver.
- Observe some strange dancing galaxies.
- Decorate your desktop with a balls screensaver.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Display funky wallpapers on your desktop.
- Decorate your desktop with a West Wing TV show screensaver.
- Dive into the fascinating aquatic world on your desktop screens...
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Enjoy a screen saver with two moving turtles, passing the scree...
- Turn your desktop icons into 3D figures and add movement.