Free VOIP / SIP phone. Use your PC as a phone. Works with any SIP / VOIP provider/ phone service. Use instead of the soft phone provided by your VOIP provider which locks you into their VOIP phone service.
Easy to use interface includes dial pad and buttons to transfer or forward a call. Set-up conference calls with a few mouse-clicks. Includes call log, phone-book, call status & statistics and more. Available in English, German, Spanish, French & Portuguese. Free download from http://3cx.com.
- Integrated phone book (allows you to assign caller ID to a name)
- Supports several SIP profiles
- Displays caller ID
- Individual ring tones (per caller)
- Drag & drop handling
- Call log
- Incoming calls: identify, accept, reject or ignore
- Record phone calls
- Multiple calls (HOLD)
- Terminal portability (TP)
- Call transfer (ECT)
- 3 party conference (3PTY)
- Call diversion (FORWARD)
- Call deflection (CD)
- Call completion (CCBS and CCNR)
- Message Waiting Indication (MWI)
- EarlyB3Connect (tones from trunk line)
- VoIP support for SIP connections
- Support G.711 (A-Law and u-Law), G 726, GSM, iLBC and Speex codecs.
- STUN support for NAT/firewall traversal.
- Search using ENUM
- Installation provided as MSI for easy deployment