Easy to use interface includes dial pad and buttons to transfer or forward a call. Set-up conference calls with a few mouse-clicks. Includes call log, phone-book, call status & statistics and more. Available in English, German, Spanish, French & Portuguese. Free download from http://3cx.com.
- Integrated phone book (allows you to assign caller ID to a name)
- Supports several SIP profiles
- Displays caller ID
- Individual ring tones (per caller)
- Drag & drop handling
- Call log
- Incoming calls: identify, accept, reject or ignore
- Record phone calls
- Multiple calls (HOLD)
- Terminal portability (TP)
- Call transfer (ECT)
- 3 party conference (3PTY)
- Call diversion (FORWARD)
- Call deflection (CD)
- Call completion (CCBS and CCNR)
- Message Waiting Indication (MWI)
- EarlyB3Connect (tones from trunk line)
- VoIP support for SIP connections
- Support G.711 (A-Law and u-Law), G 726, GSM, iLBC and Speex codecs.
- STUN support for NAT/firewall traversal.
- Search using ENUM
- Installation provided as MSI for easy deployment