Free VOIP/SIP phone. Use your PC as a phone. Works with any SIP/VOIP provider/ phone service. Use instead of the soft phone provided by your VOIP provider which locks you into their VOIP phone service. Easy to use interface to transfer, forward calls or set-up conference calls. Call log, call statistics & phone-book. Available in English, German, Spanish, French, & Portuguese.
Version 3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage e-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Create and share training videos, presentations, and screencast...
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- Record anything that happens on your screen.
- Record anything on your PC in Full HD, up to 100FPS, with no la...
- Record screen and audio activity on your PC to create AVI and S...
- Transfer mail archives from Mac OS to Outlook for Windows.
- Record PC screen in HD quality with no lag.
- Record screen actions, video, and sound being played back on PC...
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 18 votes
Current version:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Unstable and poor support."
Version: 3CX VOIP Phone 3
Easy to use, great user interface and affordable.
Unstable, drops line registration 10 minutes at a time, due to poorly implemented retry escalation, no notification of connectivity or line loss at all, very poor support from largely amateur users. Company responds to support request for eval copies with sales pitch.
"It worked on first go"
Version: 3CX VOIP Phone 3
It worked on first go using 3CX free VoIP SIP server
Could use bit of GUI uplift.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content