CNET Editors' review
2Flyer Screensaver Builder Pro is an easy way to create custom screensavers. Its intuitive interface and straightforward options will have you making your own screensavers in no time.
2Flyer allows you to create screensavers using photos, Flash, video, and even Web pages. It really couldn't be easier, either: just import the media you want to use from your computer into the program, adjust the settings to your liking, and you're done. Screensavers using images or Web pages can include music, as well. We were able to create a screensaver in minutes with no visit to the built-in Help file, but if you do need assistance you will find that it provides a well-written set of instructions. The program includes the basic features that you would expect from a screensaver editor, such as the capability to customize transition effects and the sequence in which images are displayed, but it also has some unusual features that are pretty cool. We like that you can select Web pages to display within the screensaver and that links on the Web pages are clickable; you can also have RSS feeds display in the screensaver. The program makes it easy to play around with and preview the features before making a final decision and saving your work.
The trial version of 2Flyer Screensaver Builder Plus has a 30-day limitation. It comes as a zip file, but installs and uninstalls without issues. We recommend this program to anyone are looking for a quick and easy way to create attractive, customized screensavers.
Make your own professional screensavers with pictures, music, Flash, video, or even Web sites. 2Flyer Screensaver Builder Pro may be the most powerful tool that lets you create high-quality screensavers and share them with others. Its ease of use and robust features make it perfect for both beginner and expert computer users. The program supports photographs taken from your digital camera as well as pictures scanned from a scanner. You can collect up to 1,000 images, optionally add MP3, WMA, or MIDI sound, and choose from 290 transition effects. In the Pro version, you can play Flash files or use online Flash resources in screensavers or play movie clips that are compatible with RealPlayer, Media Player, or QuickTime; supported formats include RM, RA, RMJ, RAM, RMM, MPG, MPEG, MPE, MOV, ASX, ASF, WMV, and AVI. You also can make screensavers with Web sites, Java applets and RSS feeds.
More Products to Consider
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Bring the beauty of African Serengeti wild life to your monitor...
- Bring underwater world to your desktop.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Watch breathtaking animated waterfall with eagles soaring above...
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Display a golden spinning cross with reflecting colors.
- Compose and publish blog posts for Windows Live Spaces or a num...
- Decorate your desktop with a Veep TV show screensaver.
- Gather, share, re-use & re-purpose information.
- Customize and display a Matrix-inspired screensaver.
- Decorate your desktop with a balls screensaver.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- View RSS or XML feeds in transparent text boxes on your screen.
- Decorate your desktop with a West Wing TV show screensaver.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 14 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Waste of Money"
Version: 2Flyer Screensaver Builder Pro 8.7.8
Found nothing on Pros: side
Every Thing is Scrap .When Norton Says is bad then it is bad .Emailed for refund ,and they don't answer So Guess I wasted my time and Money .I am ashammed that CNET has this on thier site , Please remove from this site ,and keep my trust in you Thanks Marvin
Don't try this one