2D+3D Screensaver Maker allows you create and distribute stunning 2D and 3D screensavers with no programming. You can design all kinds of screensavers: slideshow screensavers, 3D screensavers, Flash-based screensavers, and Movie screensavers and add your favorite music into projects. All you need to create a great screensaver is to add your favorite photos (pictures) or swf, avi files and to set some parameters. Version 3.61 has 3D Scene Editor provided. Customize everything.
What's new in this version: Version 3.61 has 3D Scene Editor provided. Customize everything.
More Products to Consider
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, Web si...
- Animate your photos with multiple effects and create screensave...
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Bring the beauty of African Serengeti wild life to your monitor...
- Bring underwater world to your desktop.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Watch breathtaking animated waterfall with eagles soaring above...
- Create your own screensavers with images, background music, and...
- Display a golden spinning cross with reflecting colors.
- Decorate your desktop with a Veep TV show screensaver.
- Make Sprite, Flash, Video and Animation screensavers for Window...
- Experience unique underwater worlds in screensaver format.
- Decorate your desktop with a balls screensaver.
- Turn any video file stored in your computer into a screensaver.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- View an underwater screensaver.
- Decorate your desktop with a West Wing TV show screensaver.
- Create and customize screensavers easily.
All versions:2.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: 2D+3D Screensaver Maker 3.61
I wish I could give it five stars. I've created some stunningly beautiful screensavers with it as Christmas presents, far better screensavers than I could create with any of the twelve competitors that I downloaded. I'll give the negatives in the cons section.
I'm a computer software professional. For me it was definitely worth the purchase price, but I don't recommend it for less experienced users.
If you don't need help and you're comfortable mucking about in the Windows file system, this software can create magnificent 3d screensavers. I've created screensavers with about a half dozen cubes moving in and out, with a total of about forty images. Each time the screensaver starts up, it uses a different random batch of photos. People who've seen it love it!
The best feature is the "3D Screen Editor", which apparently is an add-on. This is the feature that provides the ability to really customize a screensaver. The lack of help makes it frustrating to learn, and there appear to be bugs in it, but I got it to work beautifully for me.
If you want to make anything more than some basic spheres bouncing around, you need to be an experienced computer user. The "Help" link just leads to a webpage with general information. The only other help is by email.
The software itself has a clunky, outdated user interface that could be confusing to an inexperienced computer user. In the hands of an experienced computer user, it's excellent software, but less experienced users will find it frustrating.
There is no help, which
"do not waste your money on it"
Version: 2D+3D Screensaver Maker 3.61
this software is very limited even if you buy it which i made the mistake of doing thinking it would have alot more control options but it don't . you either get bouncing blocks or spheres but you can only have 1 of them not both. program also has bugs in the 3d adjustment buttons they get stuck at 9999 and you can not get it to move again unless you exit it then restart all over again. also it has no control of how your imges are placed in the 3d scenes it just randomly puts them in there making several copies of the same images. overall a bad program and i highly recommend not buying this program at all a total waste of 25 bucks . because they offer no refunds whatsoever and there website says if you purchase it today you will receive as a special bonus a free screensaver which i still have not gotten yet but i have emailed them but i just got ignored on it i think. stay away from this one and find something better to spend your money on. not worth 5 bucks to me!