How do I remove WindowShopper?
WindowShopper is a browser add-on that uses Superfish visual search technology to display deals and similar items for any product online. Once installed, it will present a See Similar icon next to product images on thousands of online stores in the US, UK, Germany, France and Australia. When one clicks on the See Similar icon, WindowShopper opens up and displays deals and visually similar products from hundreds of stores. Click on a result and you are taken to the store where you can learn more about or purchase the item.
Uninstall instructions for Internet Explorer
1. Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a Program
2. Select Window Shopper > Uninstall
Uninstall instructions for Firefox
1. Within your browser, go to Firefox > Add-ons > Extensions
2.Select WindowShopper > Disable or Remove
Uninstall instruction for Chrome
1. Within your browser, go to Customize (the wrench icon on the right) > Tools > Extensions
2. Search for Superfish, FastestChrome, Read Later Fast, or 2YourFace and then click > Options
3. From there, uncheck the Add Similar Product Search feature.