From Timo Graw:
A clock that looks like the 24 TV-Series digital clock and makes the appropriate sound some seconds before any new hour. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Place a transparent analog clock on your screen.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Display a customizable digital clock on your desktop.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Figure out what time is it in a variety of funny ways.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Add a 24-hour digital clock on your desktop.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- View a Naruto styled clock.
- Display a binary clock on your desktop or sidebar.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Display the time in words.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Get a set of analog clocks that shows hours, minutes, and secon...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- View a digital clock on your desktop.
- Keep track of the time enjoying smooth transition from one colo...
- Keep track of important events.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...