20-sim is an advanced modeling and simulation package for Windows. With 20-sim you can simulate the behavior of dynamic systems, such as electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems or any combination of these. 20-sim models may use iconic diagrams, bond graphs, block diagrams as well as differential equations. Used in mechatronics, control engineering, robotics, mechanical engineering, and hydraulics. From the same lab as Tutsim.
More Products to Consider
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Perform computationally intensive tasks in an interactive mathe...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Learn how to develop your own arcade games on the PC.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Draw the plan of your home and view the result in a 3D view.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Optimize 8096 C compiler, assembler, linker, serial loaders, an...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Design and create more productive business visuals with the wor...
- Prevent hackers from launching a denial of service attack or ru...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: