2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as XPS allows you to export and save to the XPS format in eight 2007 Microsoft Office programs. It also allows you to send files as e-mail attachments in the XPS format in a subset of these programs. Specific features vary by program. This Microsoft Save as XPS Add-in for 2007 Microsoft Office programs supplements and is subject to the license terms for the 2007 Microsoft Office system software. You may not use this supplement if you do not have a license for the software. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Save PDF files in your MS Office 2007 programs.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create Insert Image add-in for FrontPage.
- Install MS Office 2003 French Spelling Checker and Thesaurus.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Send SMS messages through a GSM mobile phone connected to your ...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Update your Microsoft Office Small Business Tools set so that i...
- Get this alternative help file with pre-expanded content for Mi...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Download a MS Office Visio stencil with shapes.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Quick search and access your Internet Explorer Favorites.
- Increase the security and performance of Microsoft Office XP wi...
- Save your existing Microsoft Office documents as mail files.
- Create various marketing documents based on the templates.
- Prevent a Web-based attack on your computer through a flaw in M...