Town Compass® presents the The 2002 World Almanac - US Cities & States.
Whether you are an educator, student, scholar or just need immediate access to important United States Information, you will find this database fast, comprehensive and extremely valuable. Loaded with addresses, charts, graphs, and footnotes. Put authority in your pocket! The Database contains:
- Full-color Cover Page, Storage Card Compatibility, Searchable Records
- US Cities, including Major Cities, Fastest Growing Cities, Fastest Shrinking Cities, and Top 10 Cities by Race
- US State Listings, including State Name, Population, Net Change, Racial Distribution, Hispanic Population, Total Area, Land Area, Acres Forested, Location, Climate, Topography, Capital, Chief Industries, Chief Manufactured Goods, Chief Crops, Livestock, Timber/Lumber, Nonfuel Minerals, Commercial Fishing, Chief Port, Principal International Airports At, Value of Construction, Gross State Product, Employment Distribution, Per Capita Personal Income, Sales Tax, Unemployment, Tourism Expenditures, FDIC-Insured Commercial Banks, Deposits, FDIC-Insured Savings Institutions, Assets, Federal Civil Employees, Average Salary, Notable Federal Facilities, Electricity Production, State Motto, State Flower, State Bird, State Tree, State Song, Entered Union, State Fairs, History, Tourist Attractions, Famous Personalities, and Tourist Info
- Outlying US Areas, including American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and Other Islands
- Washington DC, including Attractions and Nearby Attractions, each with Tour Info, History, Phone, and Website