1NET will prevent against a computer bridging your corporate network. While on the corporate network by a wired connect, 1NET can disconnect any wireless or mobile broadband connection. Reducing support costs, preventing data loss and saving IP addresses. When a user disconnects from the wired network, 1NET will reconnect to the corporate wireless
Features: Supports wireless (wifi), mobile broadband (3g, 4g WWAN), wired (LAN), mobile phone tethering. Hardware and vendor Independent. Disconnects wireless on a wired corporate connection. Seamless operation. Will not affect system reliability or user experience. Constant 'always on' protection. Disconnects untrusted connections but does not disable network adapters. Managed and controlled using Group Policy. Easy to deploy MSI. Supports Remote Access VPNs and DirectAccess. Affordable licensing.
What's new in this version: - New feature to prevent computers from being able to connect to any untrusted network even when disconnected from the corporate network. FIPS Compliant
- Improved detection of SSL VPNs
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Disable/enable your wireless card when you connect/disconnect t...
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Net driver.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Identify the wireless network vulnerabilities and protect WLANs...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Net driver.
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content