1776 Kanji can help you learn more and remember better. It comes with some 2300 Kanji and more than 13000 Japanese words preinstalled and ready to run. No hunting for lists, no configuration, just press start and get ready for a unique learning experience. 1776 Kanji helps you focus on the characters and on learning Japanese; the learning software takes care of lists, of counting repetitions, of introducing new words, of all the tedious details that your time is too valuable for. You will make optimal progres and you will not just learn some Japanese and then forget them while you learn the next chunk of words. 1776 Kanji makes you retain your knowledge, makes you truly master it. Problem words keep coming back until they are problems no longer, new words get introduced a little by a little and repeated several times and rechecked every now and then to get them firmly stored in long-term memory.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Translate words between English and Japanese Kanji-Kana with pr...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Translate anything you want from Japanese into English.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn to read and write Japanese kanji, hiragana, and katakana.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Learn about Japanese and its English meaning.
- Browse Japanese and Chinese kanji information and look up kanji...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Learn Japanese characters using this interactive dictionary.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Play with up to 4 players simultaneously to learn Japanese.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Look up words and phrases in Japanese and English.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Learn Japanese Kanji and compounds.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Add Japanese characters and dictionary to your computer.
- Edit texts in Japanese and learn Japanese.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Does what it says."
Version: 1776 Kanji 6.1.2
Helps you retain Kanji quickly. Boosted my confidence about being able to read Japanese.
Wish they would help differentiate when and/or explain better Kanji that can mean multiple things for the same characters.