From Shift Schedules:
An employee shift scheduling package that including 122 different 12 hour scheduling templates to cover 1, 2 or 3 shifts a day for 7 days a week. Quite often businesses need to add or subtract staff to accommodate a growing or shrinking business and need a scheduling solution to reflect their new staffing levels. These templates can be used to provide any number of people per shift and can quickly and easily accommodate changing staffing levels. The templates display weekly tables that clearly show days and shifts worked by each person each week. All of the templates are set up to rotate the days off for each person, and everyone is treated in a fair and impartial manner regarding shifts worked and days off each week. Usually more than one template can be used to provide the coverage that you need giving you the opportunity to present a number of different scheduling options to your managers and employees for their consideration and approval. Version 2.0 adds new templates.
What's new in this version: Changed price and added templates
More Products to Consider
- Schedule shifts and days off with 117 12-hour scheduling templa...
- Schedule shifts and days off with 101 10-hour scheduling templa...
- Schedule shifts and days off with 153 10-hour scheduling templa...
- Schedule shifts and days off with 110 12-hour scheduling templa...
- Schedule shifts and days off with 105 10-hour scheduling templa...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Schedule your tasks effectively.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage your employees' shift schedule.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Customize and update your organizers with multiple features.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create student class schedules via MS Excel.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Get a personal organizer with over 3,000 calendar refill insert...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Use a calendar to schedule 50 people to three shifts.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: