From 10-Strike Software:
10-Strike Network Diagram is a powerful network diagrammer and mapper for the quick creation of visual local-area network maps and diagrams and saving it as Microsoft Visio charts, vector or raster images. The application scans a local area network via the ICMP, TCP, and SNMP protocols, automatically builds a graphical network map, displays devices of different types as special icons, and draws links between them. The cornerstone of the application is a convenient, feature-rich graphic editor and an object library; a wide range of network device icons, "stretching" lines and areas of different forms. In addition, the software offers a wide choice of colors, fonts, and fillings for graphic primitives. All these means can make your network maps and diagrams better-looking.
What's new in this version: The program's graphic engine's performance was greatly improved. You will notice this when working with large network diagrams (thousand objects and more). The diagram scaling, moving objects, and other operations perform much faster now (faster than MS Visio!).
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor your network states at any time.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Create charts, graphics, diagrams, and maps easily.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Create accurate network maps by importing your network data fro...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Capture and analyze the traffic and protocols running on a comp...
- Analyze and troubleshoot your network.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content