10. Slide Show is a program designed to display a series of images one after another. These images can be in a variety of formats including Bmp, Gif and Jpeg. You can either create a slide show file before hand or you can browse to a folder. If you select a folder then every compatible image will be displayed. Whichever method you use to create your show you can set the delay between images, the background colour, music, shuffle and loop. You can also choose to stretch each image to fill the screen whilst keeping the aspect ratio. When the show is running you can use hotkeys to skip back or forward a frame, pause, delete or quit.
What's new in this version:
- You can now cancel when searching sub folders
- Escape now closes every window
- Make it non-full screen by using the "F" key
- Use the "S" key to Slide Show from the folder that the current image is located in
- The Mouse Wheel can now be used to skip forward and back through images
- Updated installer