From Shift Schedules:
An employee shift scheduling package that including 153 different 10 hour scheduling templates to cover 1, 2 or 3 shifts a day for 7 days a week. Quite often businesses need to add or subtract staff to accommodate a growing or shrinking business and need a scheduling solution to reflect their new staffing levels. These templates can be used to provide any number of people per shift and can quickly and easily accommodate changing staffing levels. The templates display weekly tables that clearly show days and shifts worked by each person each week. All of the templates are set up to rotate the days off for each person, and everyone is treated in a fair and impartial manner regarding shifts worked and days off each week. Usually more than one template can be used to provide the coverage that you need giving you the opportunity to present a number of different scheduling options to your managers and employees for their consideration and approval.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 changed price and added templates.
More Products to Consider
- Schedule shifts and days off with 122 12-hour scheduling templa...
- Schedule shifts and days off with 117 12-hour scheduling templa...
- Schedule shifts and days off with 105 10-hour scheduling templa...
- Schedule shifts and days off with 101 10-hour scheduling templa...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Schedule shifts and days off with 110 12-hour scheduling templa...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Schedule shifts and days off with 143 8-hour scheduling templat...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage your employees' shift schedule.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Keep track of important events.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create student class schedules via MS Excel.
- Manage your employees' schedules and payroll budget.
- Use a calendar to schedule 50 people to three shifts.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: